Benefits during PCEA-KSA Annual Convention
1. This event will give us opportunity to enhance our professional career through our Technical Presenters.
2. You will be entitled to get a PCEA-KSA Certificate of Attendance/Participation signed by the Saudi Council of Engineers.
3. You will be entitled to get an AER/ACPER Writeshop Certificate as a requirement for AER/ACPER application.
4. You will be entitled also to get a PMP Certificate
5. Avail our FREE PCEA-KSA PINS for all attendees.
6. Chance to win our Raffle Draws
7. Be relax in First Class service hotel with jam packed hall, unlimited buffet lunch and snacks while sharing ideas with other brothers in profession and have camaraderie to our PCEA-KSA Leaders, Mentors and Advisers.
Environmental planners are responsible for developing short- and long-term plans for land use in urban and rural areas while balancing considerations such as social, economic, and environmental issues. They also contribute to environmental impact assessments.
With Hon. Iric Cruz Arribas, Charge d’ Affaires, a.i. Philippine Embassy, Riyadh, KSA.
Salute to Engr. Julius Derecho Dela Torre, Chairman fy2017 and his team for accepting the challenge and commitment to lead PCEA to the next level of teamwork, collaboration and partnerships under the umbrella of multi-disciplined professionals!
Congratulations to all!
Let’s keep the machine humming for 2017 and beyond!
Mario A. Balboa
RESULT: ELECTION OF OFFICERS FOR THE YEAR 2017
Theme: IECEP-KSA-CRC: Leading The Way Towards Global Excellence In Electronics Engineering
Date: December 9, 2016 / Friday
Time: 08:00 AM – 06:00 PM
Venue: Rosh Rayhaan Rotana, Olaya St., Al Olaya, Riyadh, KSA
>Fire Detection & Alarm Systems – Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance
Thank you and Congratulations to 2016 PCEA Chairman, Engr. Jojo Utram of the Geodetic Engineers of the Philippines – Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Chapter.
Congratulations to the 2017 PCEA Chairman, Engr. Julius Dela Torre of the Philippine Society of Mechanical Engineers – Central Region Saudi Arabia Chapter.